DIRANI - Open Pollinated Heirloom White Cabbage Seeds
Brassica oleracea var. capitata
- Very early maturity: 55-65 days.
- Round shaped head.
- Head weight: 0.7 – 1.2 Kg
- This variety of cabbage originates from the Dithmarschen region of Germany off the coast of the North Sea.
- Good taste. Dithmarschen cabbage lends itself easily to various dishes, and it is often used in contemporary international cuisine.
- Suitable for fresh market use.
- Open-pollinated seeds.
- Natural, Untreated, Non-GMO Seeds.